Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Loan Not Approve!!! How leh???!!!

I need to borrow some money! Economy is going from bad to worse! Dam! Why do I need money so much just when every thing is going down! When every things is fine I don’t need any moneys ( I am not a rich fellow earning just enough to have a simple life! ) But when it is bad every things started in come in, in one big rush!

Not problem I can still borrow from the bank. But it will be a big problem when the bank rejects my application due to some bad credit information in referral listing. It should be noted that before approving any loan application all bank make a referral to ur credit worthiness in bank referral list. If ur name is in this list then it is very likely ur loan application will be rejected!

This is when u needs a Credit Repair on loan application! U needs Bad Credit Repair! And so to Repair Credit u need Credit Repair Services! This service will try to get u out of this bad listing which will enable u to get ur loan approved!

In this bad time where money is scare, such service is greatly needed! Unfortunately such service is not available in M’sia ( As far as I know. ). Oh in my case I can always go our flexible ‘Bank’ ( Ah Long/Loan Shark!!!). But borrowing this way will cost me a limb & maybe my ‘didi’ head too!!

So to my dear readers do u have ur loan rejected by bank?

No comments: