Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

From Big To Small!!!

There should be improvement in life!

From poor to rich! We work our ass off so that we can get a bit more money in our pocket ( In my case more monies in my piggy bank! )! With a bit more money we can have better ‘standard’ of living!

From bad to good! If we are a ‘bad’ fellow then of cause when we becum ‘good’ then that is an improvement ( He! He! In my case I will try my best to be a ‘good’ boy! Well at least in this site! To my regular readers, don’t worry! I am still the ‘horny’ fellow in my old site! U r most wellcum to poke in! )!

From slow to fast! If we work like a slow tortoise & now we work like a rabbit ( He! He! Now we know that rabbit is a fast ‘poker’!!! ), that is an improvement!

See the picture! I got one big ass 34” flat Tv Samsung top of the range ( 4 years ago it is top of the range but now can consider ‘ancient’! )! Ok! Ok! I know to some people it is a small Tv, but to a poor fellow like me it is humongous! I have enjoyed & spend many hours watch movie on it including many many ‘nice’ movie! But unfortunately it had now becum RED! Dam! I wander why it is not blue as I watch a lot of ‘bluish’ movie!

So I have no choice but to downgrade myself to this 21” Sony Tv! What to do? Money not enough! To buy another Tv! Beside repair is out of question as it is too ‘high tech’ to be repaired! Also the dam Tv weight dam heavy! 70kg!

From big to small! 34” to 21”! That is a big different! I can’t even see ‘hair’ clearly! So I have no choice but force to watch movie on my 22” Pc LCD! But watching DVD using Pc where got nice effect?

I suppose I have not choice but to save more money & hope to ‘up-grade’ my Tv! Wish me luck my dear readers so that I might be lucky & strike big in lottery!

6 comments:

Seizhin said...

Talk about 'improving' our living level.
It's really hard to do it in such condition with the inflation around.

=P At least got TV to watch though.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Seizhin! U r right! I am sure life will be more tough once the fuel price increase!

lankapo said...

hor ny,
wah at least it si branded one, mine is only Zapporro made in China hehhe

Happy watching your new tV

lankapo

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Era! Wellcum! Wah China got 'Zapporra' Tv arrr??? Tq very much for pokeing in!

Netster23 said...

LOL so kolian ah :) never mind la.. I never watch any movie on screen more than 20.1 incher :)

I watch all my DVD on my HTPC ;)

you have a nice day

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Netster! Ah! I am sure u got big big PC LCD! U have a nice day tooo!