Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, March 31, 2008

Another 20 'Hor ny' Answers!!!

I got ask to answers the following 20 boring qusetion.....Ok I try to answer in my 'hor ny' way.

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
Ehhh??? What is anime arrr??? Is it Japanese cartoon??? The only Jap cartoon I have watch recently is the 'Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah!' type got show pokeing wan ( This wan introduced to me by friend! I have no idea nowadays got pokeing cartoon! But I still prefer Jap 'nice' movie! )!

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Aiyoh! This wan arrrr! I want to have the abilities to 'control' my 'bro'! My 'bro' very notty wan! Sometime stand at full attention in awkward time! This force me to sit down!

3. What's your favorite color? Why?
Green! But I do like pink! Remind me of pink poosie!

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Anyway will do so long as I got a hot ladies with me!

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
To be a millionaires so that I can attracted lots of hot ladies!

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Rain!? What rainbow? I will be on the look out for wet chick in the rain!

7. Do you think friends are important?
Sure! Friends r important! Some allowed u to poke into her while other poke u behind ur back!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
This is what I DO!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Sure! I will poke her! Action speak louder then word!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
I have no idea who this fellow is as in real life I have never meet him! But he look like a nice fellow!

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
The fellow who poke me behind my back!

12. What is your ambition?
To be a Pro-Poker!!!

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me lah! If my pokeing no good...........say so lah so that I can give u another round free of charge!!!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My most important things.........My 'bro' lah! Who known one day he might help me to earn some money!

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No money how to shop???!!!

16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Aiyak! Who the Poke ask such stupid question?

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
How I wish I can charge 'Horny Ang Moh' character! I want to be a good/wholesome/handsome & hot blogger! But if I did that then this site will be closed!

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
How I wish I have pay more attention to my book instead of my teacher 'nen nen' (breast ) last time!

19. What makes you different?
I am 'horny ang moh'! That is the different!

20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why?
That will be good! I am sure he will bring to Thailand & show me around!

Wah laueh!!! Got this tag from this macho guy ! Sorry to my dear readers if u got bore reading this tag! I have to do this tag mah! Not nice to reject people wan!

7 comments:

pearly said...

holy sugar you are real good , love to read your poking blog so funny .
keep poking dear pal xxxxx

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Pearly! Tq for ur support!

Samuel said...

haha... you only pay attention to teacher's nen nen...lmao.. well I also got did before.. sigh

Anonymous said...

oohh.. sexciting

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Samuel! Wah! U also like ur teacher nen nen arrr!!!

Hi Keeyit! Hi!!

Samuel said...

Oksy.. i was from all boys school.. so the only female is.... well do I have to explain anymore.. sigh

haha :D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Samuel! Ha! Ha! So u no choice but look at teacher 'nen nen'!!!! I cum from co-ad school! But girl's 'nen nen' very small so teacher wan is good!!!!