Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, March 17, 2008

' Hor ny Ah Beng ' I Want To Becum!!!

I drive to work everyday ( Unless the weather is fine & I didn't do any morning sexerise then I ride to work. ) a distance of about 40kms. I drive slow slow in my diesel 'truck' at about 80 kph listening to techno or any 'hot' & up tempo music! Yes! The volume will be set at almost full blast so that my 'truck' will be almost like a mobile 'boom box'! Yes! I know this is what 'Ah Beng' ( Usually a young 'fellow' who 'bling' up his ride so that the original car look almost look like somethings else! ) do & thus I should drive like an 'Ah Beng'!

Problem is 'Hor ny Ang Moh' is a 'poor' Ah Beng! He has no money to 'bling' up his ride!

He cannot afforded to fixed up his ride with humongous spoiler, air dam, side skirts & so on & so forth so that his ride look like it can fly or even out run a Ferrari! He has also no money to fixed 22" sport rim to his ride with ultra low profile tyre 235/35/22 like those use by Ferrari! Beside this he also can't afford to fixed super big exhaust with straight through pipe to his ride! The exhaust will be so big that a mouse can hide inside & a cat can go in & yet can't find the mouse! The sound product from this exhaust can even put a F1 racing car sound to shame!

As for 'bloom box'? No! He can't afford to have 5 power amps for each speaker & sub-woofer! The sound for such sound system will be loud enough to set up a concert. The power need for such a sound system will be enough for a household! Such a system will cost almost Rm10K or even more!

No! I can't afford to do all the above! What I have is just an ordinary ride with a litter bit of 'booming sound'! I just have a ready made small sub speaker together 4 speakers. Nothing fanciful or expensive but still can product some 'booming' sound!

My ride is not a Gti, Dohc or super charged! My ride got no sticker on it showing the latest 'hot' products or any racing team. It got not list of products in a neat row on the front door ( Also know as 'shopping' list! )!

And when I started my ride it didn't go Vroom! Vroom! Vrooooommmmmmmm!!!! It go 'tak' 'tak' 'tak' & some more 'tak' 'tak'!!!! & when I steps on the accelerators no flame shoot out from the exhaust ( Yes! Ah Beng's car exhaust got flame shooting out! )! The only things cumming out of my ride exhaust are black smokes!

With such a hot ride it is not surprise that Ah Beng can attract hot ladies! I am sure it is very cool for a lady to sit in such a hot ride! See the movie like Fast & furious all 'hot' ladies are attracted to such hot ride!

So how? I am not surprise that I can't attract no 'hot' chick! Ok! Ok! This is my ride!


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....




Yes! As I say before it is a diesel 'truck'! Slow & steady! So how to attract 'hot' ladies?? So even if I change my appearance to an 'Ah Beng' style like dye my hair blond, brown or even green ( He! He! I might do this! ) wear long pant with all sort to chains attached to it, I doubt I can attract any hot ladies! One look on my diesel 'truck' will be enough to turn them off!

So to all my lady readers will u reject me if I ask u out in my ride???

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, ur car is good lar. Got a lot of space at the back for 'extra' activities. ;)

HS & SC said...

exactly! it's also high up so it's safer and it has stronger suspension so it's more comfy!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Adrian! He! He! U r right! Big enough to put a bed in!

Hi Hs & Sc! Wellcum! Yes it is safer but not fast! No problem with flood!

Anonymous said...

eh horny got new car ah?
I like 4WD also. Hehe bcos in case got ppl try to rob me, I will step on minyak fully then pecut langgar them ahahah.

erinalaw said...

Ur car is ok mah. Big and spacious. Can do sexcersice leh. You want to fish the hot chicks not by looking at the car but looking at how hot you can turn them on mah.............. you understand wat i say rite?

Anonymous said...

With a ride like this, you don't have to worry about any road hump in Singapore.

P.S. I see some hint of turbo in it? ;)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Polaris! Wah! U r dangerous!!!

Hi Erina! Ehhhh!!! Turn them on??? I know most hot chick can be turn on by money!!! Which I don't have! I can't tell them I am a good poker can I???

Hi Miss Loi! S'pore road good hump??? Wah! U r very good! Yes it is a turbo charged 2.8 Pajero! But still slow compare to ur hot ride!!!

(T) (H) (B) said...

If u ask me out for a ride, make sure we go somewhere in the woods. It looks like a good vehicle for that kinda place. Anw, ah beng zhng their car.. not bling.. hehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Hb! Whoa! U meant u don't mind going out in my 'truck'!!!Tq tq! I feel very honored! Dam! How I wish I am living near S'pore! He! He! Don't worry! We can spend the night in the jungle!
Have a very nice day!

Choonie, the Guru said...

I almost got myself one like yours a few months ago. I am still hunting for a truck like yours. LOL

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Choonie! Get the newer wan! A V75! Or ask hubby to buy the latest Pajero! Then u don't have to worry about flood! But get worry as Pajero is always a thief target!

Unknown said...

that's a big kick ass truck!

can i ride in it too?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Leonard! No problem! If I am in KL I will look u up & u introduced me to some 'hot' ladies then we all go & have a good time in the jungle in my truck!!!

Penny C said...

Hey Hey! Eh, That's a hot ride ok... :D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Stupigo! Wellcum! Tq for ur comment! My 'truck' a hot ride???

Hazza said...

Hey, you got a nice ride, man! Wish I had a 4wd but in the UK, tax is high and diesel cost 110p (rm6+) per litre at the moment!

erinalaw said...

Maybe some like to have a good poker leh........................ hehehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Hazza! Rm6 per liter!!! Whoa! How to drive diesel like this in UK???

Hi Erina! He! He! Poker in a truck!!!

Johnny Ong said...

that big car will attract d. some girls won't know it's running on diesel. anyway, diesel or petrol, the car will still move, isn't it?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Johnny! He! He! U r right! Can move & can do pokeing inside some more!