Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, April 14, 2008

May I Have A Few More Wives?

It is that ‘time’ of the years against! The time, where I have to fill in my income tax form. I hate filling in my income tax & calculate how much I should pay for my income tax! Not I didn’t really fill my income tax form………..He! He! This is done by gf as she is very good in Malay.

How I wish I can escape paying taxes but the company I worked in declare all my income so how to escape??? I have no choice but to filled up the dam income tax form. How I wish I work in a ‘Ochipala’ ( Shoddy ) company which don’t declare their employees income. Then I don’t have to fill up the dam form!

Every year without fail the income tax ‘love’ letter will arrive on my doorstep in mid January & my EA form will be ready by March! And I will be dragging my feet & whatsoever delaying myself to fill up the dam form! Yes, I know I can do it online also & the online vision will even do the ‘calculation’ for u………..but I like the ‘traditional’ method ( Actually with the ‘traditional’ method I can delaying filling up the form! I can always inform the IRD that I didn’t received the form so ask for replacement! This delays my submission! )!

Every year without fail I find that I have to pay my income tax! Some how my income tax deducts from my income is never enough! So in order for me not to pay my income taxes I have to do the following:-

  1. Buy computers every three years. But I am a poor fellow so cannot do this!
  2. Have at least half a dozens kids! This method also no can do! It is more expensive to bring up kids then to pay the income taxes!
  3. Have a few more wives! Now this is more like it! I like the idea for having a few wives! If fact the more the merrier! No problemo! Yes! I think having five wives will be nice! Saturday & Sunday will be my rest day ( I think I needed a two days rest as I will be pokeing Monday to Friday! )! He! He!

See! Am I a clever fellow? To escape paying taxes I go & have a few wives! In fact I bring up this idea to my gf & I get slapped instead! So this idea is also out! I needed gf approval plus a few ladies who are willing to be my wives.

So to all my lady readers………..R u willing to be my wives? Or is there any other ways to escape paying taxes?

13 comments:

L'abeille said...

Eh horny ang moh... getting more wives to reduce tax is true but the monthly cost to 'maintain' all these wives can be quite costly ge wor... hahaha

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi l'abeille! No lah! Only very tiring lah!

erinalaw said...

More wivies also got more problems leh. How to devide urself equally to them. Each of them also want you so often wor.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Erina! One day one wife mah! Should be ok wan! Don't tell me ladies also want to be poked every night???

pearly said...

hhahahah :P I agree with L'abella .
hehehh it cost more then your tax heheh .

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

You'll be courting death with 5 wives. No poking on days all of them are at loggerheads with each other leh!! Think twice :P

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Pearly! Sure or not??? Working wives so expensive meh???

Hi Napaboaniya! Aiyoh! Sure got pokeing wan lah! So all wives should be happy!

s.kuan said...

unfortunately it's not legal to have so many wives LOL sorry to burst your bubble. :P more wives means more mah fan but still have to pay tax LOL

Anonymous said...

ahaha there is one way la.
Marry malays lor!
Can polygamy banyak banyak then hor ur children study no need pay wan bcos government pay for all. got this and dat scholarship la, no As for SPM also nvm.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Slowcatchupkuan! Many wives still payb tax kar???!!!

Hi Polaris! That wan cannot lah! My 'didi' have to cut wan & I love to eat pork leg.....So cannot lah!

Anyway to have many wives???

Choonie, the Guru said...

Buy more horny books and magazines lor. Can get tax deduction too. Buy more medical insurance because you so horny, fear that you will get scary sexual disease like AIDS. (Just joking). Further studies in Philosophy of horny sex... also can get tax deduction. Enuff bo?

pearly said...

hi wat happen to you lately no new post you have start another new blog some where I don't know ka ?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Choonie! Study can claim income tax arr??? I do want to get master degree in pokeing! Got couse like this arr??

Hi Pearly! Sorry arr no up-date! As post mostly in old site! Tq very much for pokeing in! Have a very nice day!