Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tickets All Sold Out!!!

What to u do when u wants to attend a concert, theater or any sporting event & u have waited in a long line & when it is your turn…….., all tickets sold out!!! What do u do? Cry! Kick the nearest rubbish bin? Or do u do as what me friend usually do, that is buy a more expensive ticket from the tout nearby if he is lucky enough?

Well my friend use to do this as he is nuts about sports event like football matches or GP/F1. So trying to get all this tickets is a near impossible task, thus he always end up buying a more expensive tickets. Couldn’t really blame him as he has spent so much time & energy just waiting to buy the ticket only to be told ‘Tickets All Sold Out!!!’.

Nowadays he buy all this through 'Agent'! No more waiting in long line, but have to pay a bit more, well at least he got to buy the tickets.

2 comments:

pearly said...

lucky I am not a NUT of SPORT
so I don't have to face ...
TICKET SOLD OUT :p

IS SO SILLY LA ALL THOSE TICKET OF SPORT IS NOT CHEAP ALSO LER !

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Pearly! Ha! Ha! Me too! I know nuts about sport like football too! Tq very much for dropping in! Have a very nice day!