Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Monday, October 13, 2008

Murano!

The name ‘Murano’ is actually an Island in the Venetian Lagoon but I am not going to post about some island! Now in this post I will blog on something every guy & also some ladies is interested in! Oh come on, I am very sure all guys are nuts when it come to cars! Hey! I even refer my cars as my gf! Yeah I know most guy refer their car as their ‘wife’ but I prefer ‘gf’ so that I will give more & special attention to it.

Yes! I am blogging about the nissan murano! The 2009 nissan murano actually! Yeah I know it is still 2008 today but I am already reading about 2009 nissan murano reviews in nissan murano reviews. I have always like a Nissan as it is reliable, fuel efficient & most importantly the after sale service is excellent! And plus one very important fact, it is almost worthless to the thief!!! He! He! How many time have u heard of a Nissan being stolen?

Now I am particularly interested in 2009 nissan murano as I am presently driving a 4x4 Pajero which has served me well for the past feel years so I think it is time for an up-grade. Being a Nissan it will be reliable as I also own a Nissan Sentra which is use by gf ( the real gf with two leg ). Ah! I am just drooling at the 2009 nissan murano reviews. He! He! I haven’t check out the price yet at the local Nissan dealer but just let me drool over it & have nice dream driving a 2009 nissan murano probably with a few gf inside it!!!

No comments: