Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just For U Grand Pa Pa & Ma Ma!

Do u love ur grandparent? I am sure u do! I love my grandparent very much, I remember when I am just a young kids my grand pa pa will secretly buy ice-cream for me without my parent knowledge & my grand ma ma will always cook my favorites dishes country style ie food cook over burning log ( somehow food taste nicer cook this way ).

But now my grandparents are old & walking is a problem, hence they stay mainly in door, I do like to stay & look after them so that they can live to the right old age. But I have a family of my own & I have to work & I can really trust a house maid to really look after my grandparents can I? What happen if they fall down? What happen if they decided to take a work in the park & get lost & they have bad memory?

Medical Alarm will solve all this problem! Amounts the products found in Medical Alarm wed site is a FALL ALERT detector which will solve my worry of my grandparents’ accidental fall. The other product which I am interested in is the GPS Tracking Bracelet with 2-way speakerphone which my grandparents can use to call for help just like a cell phone. This solves my worries of my grandparents wandering off & getting lost.

So to all my dear readers, I am sure u will find this gadget from Medical Alarm most useful! He! He! U can use it to even keep track of ur naughty kids & maybe ‘naughty’ hubby as well???!!!

No comments: