Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh Dear! How I Wish I Am A Baby Against!

This is what my gf tell me just now. Why? Because she wishes she has baby smooth skin! He! He! Now I just realized my gf skin is no longer smooth & tender as they used to be. I couldn’t really blame her as she has being doing all the household jobs as we don’t employ any house maid. I do notice how rough my gf’s hand is as the result of doing all this house hold chores. OMG she is turning old before her time!

But I have just found the perfect solution to my gf resurgence her baby smooth skin! I found murad resurgence , skin resurgence product which can get any ‘old & rough’ skin back into shape (actually my gf is not old it is just that her skin look old ). Well u can have more information in resurgence infomercial so with this product my gf will get back her baby smooth skin.

2 comments:

TNH said...

How nice to have a gf that willing to do house work...you are lucky one

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Tnh! Wellcum! He! He! What to do, she have a bf who is a poor bump!!!BTW tq very much for dropping on my site! Have a very nice day!