Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Doing Renovation? Look Up!

I am very sure when u do renovation u have to decided a lots of things like the type of walling, plastering on the ceiling & so on. This is especially so when renovating the living room. For me I consider the ceiling a very difficult part to renovated. I might have already decided on having a big chandelier but then still got ‘empty’ space, so how to fill up this ‘empty’ space?

So how about having ceiling fans? Yes I do have air-con installed but having ceiling fans does have its advantage. I just cannot use the air-con 7/24 as the electrical bill will be sky high & I also want to have flesh air in my house. Now I have to decided which types of ceiling fans like for example casablanca ceiling fans, craftmade ceiling fans, ellington ceiling fans, fanimation ceiling fans, hunter ceiling fans, minka aire fans, monte carlo ceiling fans or modern ceiling fans to install in my living room. Yes! There are so many different types to choose from. I have to choose my ceiling fans carefully as a well chosen ceiling fan not only function well but it can also enhance the overall appearance of the living room & of cause give off a good impression of the house owner.

To my dear readers, when u visits a house especially in the living room, do u look up to the ceiling? What does it show u?

No comments: