Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Am I Romantic? I Made This For U!!!

Look at the title! So what does u think I made for my gf? Personalize birthday card? Romantic letter with burn mark edges written using perfumed ink ( He! He! With romantic poem copied elsewhere, because I am lowly educated so my English no so good! )? Give her a homemade banquet of wild flower ( too poor to buy roses )? Or took her out for a country side ride on my grandfather bicycle ( Did this last time as too poor to own even a motor bike. End up being chased by some killer dogs! That is the first time & the last time I went bicycling in the countryside. )?

Well I actually did all of the above in order to show how ‘romantic’ I am! But I think what I am going to do next will beat all the above! I am going to make a ‘romantic’ candle. Making candle is not a difficult art, all u need is fragrance oil, soy wax & candle jars. All this is available from candle making supplies like Candlescience. I will then invited my gf for a romantic dinner in my house with the entire light switch off & light up my DIY candles! Oh I am sure it will be very romantic with the soft candle light & it will smell of Vanilla! As for dinner it will be fried chicken ( He! He! I do hope gf will not notice that it is KFC fried chicken as I am a lousy cook! )!

Well, to all my dear readers, what do u all thinks of my romantic idea? Good? Well u can all have DIY candle yourself!

No comments: