Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Visitor! Of The Pokeing Type!!!

It has being raining like no tomorrow for these past few days! The sky simply open up & rain so heavily that my house is just like an island! The surrounding areas are flooded with a few inches of rain water! Now when ever it rain heavily my house sure got a few visitors.

Now just a few days ago I have a visit by this visitor! This fellow is unusual as he is a colorful fellow & he like to poke into holes! Oh yes! He like to poke his black head into all sort of hole he can find! I am very sure as long as he can put his black head in a hole he sure will like to poke in want!

Dam! Because of this fellow pokeing nature he gets into big trouble! Deadly trouble! This fellow head get WHACK by daddy! This is what happens once I tell dad I have a visit by this fellow!

Curious??? Arrrr!!!! Scroll down to have a look at my visitor!

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....
It should be noted that it is not my nature to kill my visitors who pay me a visit to my garden. Normally I just catch this fellow & released him to the wild or any places far away! In fact I do wellcum this sort of visitor as snake are very effective biological way of getting rids of rats which I do not wellcum ( Rats have the nasty habit of eating up ur food & worse still love to chew up my under wear! Oh! Yes! Rats love to chew a big hole where I ‘park’ my ‘bro’ in my underwear such that I might not wear any underwear at all with my ‘bro’ hanging out of the big hole! )!

But in this case as there are kids in my household, daddy whack the snake before I can even stop him! Poor fellow! So to my dear readers what do u do when this sort of fellow cum to pay u a visit???

18 comments:

Helen said...

I actually do have a few garden snakes (non-poisonous) sharing my garden. Most of the time the snakes are more frighten of us than we are of them. lol

baggie said...

buy number la wat else wukakakakaka... go check out lilian too mia meaning :P

VinVin said...

ask for help! then runaway..haha!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Helen!! Good for u! I think there is a cobra somewhere in my garden!

Hi Everly! Aiyah forgot lah! Should look for 4d no!!!

Hi Vinvin!! Wellcum! He! He! How to run away???

Zheng WuLeow said...

I hasn't seen any snakes yet but strangely enough the walkways are full of snails man!

The most annoying part is that it's impossible to siam them and you heard a crunch before noticing the soles of your shoes full of shells and flattened snails haha.

All the best!

Belle said...

omg.. snakes are really freaky lor!!
dai sei xD

(T) (H) (B) said...

Kill it and boil soup..

Anonymous said...

New blog new visitor la wei! Got kill the snake and drink the blood a not?
Will do good for your pokeing wan. hahaha

Anonymous said...

wei catch the snake and boil soup la. I heard it's good for ur bro, improve poking ma~

Anonymous said...

It's a horny snake!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Susp man! Got snails??? Which walkways????

Hi Belle! Yallo! Snake r really freaky!!!

Hi Horny Bitch! Kill it but too small to boil it!!!

Hi Ace1! Too small to eat! If bigger I will eat it & see if pokeing will be stronger or not!!!

Hi Polaris!Too small lah!

Hi Qcumber! Wellcum! Ha! Ha! That is why got whack on the head!!!

lankapo said...

oo eat snake soup can increase performance aa...erkk

I think I will stick with tongkat ali :)


bro,
now u have verification aa

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Lankapo! Aiyoh tongkat ali very hot wan! Eat too much u will be on heat!!! Yalloh got verification now if not get locked up by robot against!!!

Anonymous said...

aih .. so long no new post one only now got new post .. ha ha ha. aiyo, ur house visitor very scary. nasib didn't bite you on ur pokeing equipment. if kena kenot poke liw

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Cibol! He! He! I got all sort of strange visitor!!!Yalloh! Lucky didn't bit me or my 'bro'!!!

ShuKuen7788 said...

my house de visitor is cobra.
He kill my doggy. and my doggy kill him!!
Zzzzz

http://shukuen7788.blogspot.com/2007/12/blog-post.html

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Shukuen! Wah so both snake & dog died lah!!!

ShuKuen7788 said...

ya loh...
both die flat flat...
i even BBQ the snake!!