Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Friday, January 25, 2008

Red & Rat & Chick!!!

Everywhere I go is red! When I go windows shopping in any big department store or visit any shop I see red! Red color everywhere! No! It has nothings to do with Manchester United cumming to town ( I doubt if really Manchester United, the ball kicking squad cum to town, the town will be in red as most people here don't give a toot about Manchester United! ) , it is because the Chinese New Year is just around the corner!

Chinese New Year fall on 07-02-08. And traditionally the Chinese like red! Red meant good luck & good luck meant money! So red can also meant money! So it is not surprise to see red everywhere! Anything that can be in red is red! All CNY decoration is in red!

Now even some big companies are putting up CNY decoration in red! Red packet ( Ang Pow in chinese which is red packet to be fill with money. )are hung everywhere. And when u do shopping 'ang pow' will be given free also. Soon the bank will start to give out 'ang pow' & exchange new notes & that will started the mad rushed to the bank!

This year, 2008 happen to be the year of the rat in the chinese calendar, so beside the red 'ang pow' being hung everwhere as decoration plus a whole host of other stuff like red banner, red fishs & so on & so forth u will find rats being hung up as well! Well actually no the real rats of cause but the pictures of rats almost all in red color!

So for this few day I see red & rat everywhere! So much so that even at night I dream of rats! Rat dancing on my bedroom ceiling while I am pokeing away underneath ( Actually I almost got rid of all the rats in my house in this entry & this entry! )!

Now I am wandering........Red meant money & being a poor fellow money is very important to me so if I wear red should this meant it will bring me good luck??? If that is so I think I better buy a drozen red underwear! I am sure this will also bring good luck to my 'bro' as well!!

Now not only everywhere is red & rat, I also heard Chick! Chick! Tong! Chick! Tong! Tong ! Everywhere I go in town! Yes the sound of Chinese CNY song ( He! He! Chick is not about chick but the sound of CNY song! Anyway in my small town I didn't see any young lady wearing cheongsam ! But during CNY got a few aunty wearing cheongsam ! ) playing at full blast! So everywhere I go during this period I got heard Chick! Tong! Chick! Tong! So in my dream got red rat playing chick tong chick chick!!!

Oh I cum across a blogger who decided to change his nick for this CNY occassion! I think this is a good idea! So to my dear readers what do u think if I change my nick 'Hor ny Ang Moh' to 'Hor ny Ang Pow'!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qong Xi Fa Cai :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha .. horny ang pow ah? sounds funny to me .. sounds not so horny

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Bengbeng! Tq tq same to u & family!

Hi Cibol!He! He! Me too! So maybe I better don't change!