Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kong Sis Fatt Chai! 2009

Wishing all my dear readers a very Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year! May all your wished come true...........those who are jobless will find a job, those who lose their job will find a even better job, those who are lonely will find a good bf/gf & those are sickly will get back all your health & thus can 'poke' like a wild bull!!!

He! He! What do u do during CNY 'count down'??? Do comment ok..... Well what I do during 'CNY count down' is in this post ( on my other 'unrated' site which not suitable for 'holy' readers )!!! So all the Best & Happy CNY!!!

2 comments:

pearly said...

Gong hee fatt choi to you dear friend .
wish you all the best on this OX year . money rolling in to you !

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Pearly! Tq for the wishes! Same to u & family!