Feel Free To Search.....

Google
 

Wellcum!!!

Wellcum To All My Dear Readers! If this site is too boring then poke into ' My Other 'Unrated' site' Where u can find all my 'juicy' & educational' pokeing posts! Not suitable for kids & 'innocence' ladies! He! He! If u find no new pst in this site it meant I am busy posting on 'My Other 'Unrated' site' !

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ATM Emergency Help! Information U Should Know!

To all my dear reader I got the following information in my email:-

If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your Pin # in reverse. For example if your pin number is 1234 then you would key in 4321. The ATM recognizes that your pin number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine. The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to help you.

This information was recently broadcast on TV and it states that it's seldom used because people don't known it exists..
Please pass this information to as many people as possible.

Now how true the above information is or whether it work or not, I don't know as I have never try it out. But in case of emergency it never hurt to try. I just hope that none of my dear readers got to try it out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh. one day if we would accidentally key our code wrongly in reverse. that will be fun ^^

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Irvine! He! He! That would be fun indeed!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha..
what if my pin is 8888 or 1221?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi Anomus! Wellcum! He! He! Now that is a code we should not use!